What is Entropy ?
A single LEED platinum certified building that will house a movement and connect a number of organizations and networks that will be devoted to growing the local entertainment and education of its community in order to make Houston, Texas, America, and the world a better place to live, grow, and create.
A six hundred seat theatre / cinema
A four hundred seat ballroom / music hall / nightclub
A film / video studio
Recording / editing suites
Office space, studio space for visual and performance arts
The possible new home and green facilities of KPFT 90.1
Four bars / cafes additional performance venues (main lounge / nightclub, roof garden bar, theatre bar, etc.)
Educational internships and programs for all aspects of operations (i.e. film study, acting, music, dance, visual art, culinary arts, design, tech, audio, etc.)
A library of film , music, and video that will serve an archive of Houston culture, art, and entertainment.
Once this goal is completed Entropy X will continue on to serve the community through grants and scholarships for projects in the arts and sciences that have the potential to make this world and our community a better place to live.
- silent chi or short x.
pronunciation = ( )
definition - the dark matter that is the connection of everything and nothing, that which connects us all, a kiss, the space between the music, marks the spot, you are here, the center of infinity, whatever meaning that means most to you.
Main Entry: en·tro·py
Inflected Form(s): plural en·tro·pies
Etymology: International Scientific Vocabulary 2en- + Greek tropē change, literally, turn, from trepein to turn
1 : a measure of the unavailable energy in a closed thermodynamic system that is also usually considered to be a measure of the system's disorder, that is a property of the system's state, and that varies directly with any reversible change in heat in the system and inversely with the temperature of the system; broadly : the degree of disorder or uncertainty in a system
2 a : the degradation of the matter and energy in the universe to an ultimate state of inert uniformity b : a process of degradation or running down or a trend to disorder
Given These Definitions of Entropy
- In communications, entropy is a numerical measure of the uncertainty of an outcome.
- In thermodynamics, entropy is a quantity representing the amount of energy in a system that is no longer available for doing mechanical work; entropy increases as matter and energy in the universe degrade to an ultimate state of inert uniformity.
- In anesthesiology, entropy is a neurophysiologic of the patient's cerebral cortical function, designed to express the likelihood of consciousness, intraoperative awareness, or awareness with recall during a surgical procedure.
- In computing, entropy is the randomness collected by an operating system or application for use in cryptography or other uses that require random data.
- Entropy is a Cosmic Entity in the Marvel Comics Universe who possesses Nigh-Omnipotence. A representation of Eternity formed at the beginning of time, whose purpose is to undo, so the cycle of creation and destruction will forever continue. ...
Ergo the definition of Entropy
The present, which connects the past and future. The brief moment of time we all agree to share. Where everything happens. Where everything is understood. Where chaos and peace come together and exist as one. Where one finds that we are all connected to one another and everything else in existence. Where love is spoken and understood.